Monday, February 23, 2009

Tree and Flower Collage

Here is the beginning of my next collage - although I must admit I am still working on my last collage still. I have a leaf-shaped hole punch and I was sharpening it by using foil with it (I don't know how it works but it does) and was amazed by how effective the silver leaves were. Consequently I have stuck silver ones over the green ones on the collage below and will probably feature some on the one above. I have actually painted some silver birch trees on since I took the photo and can't wait to finish it off tomorrow.
I am also really excited because I found some really good quality canvas pads which means I can continue using acrylics but also sew onto the surface as well. I can't believe February is almost over when I am just getting into the swing of it.
Love Kate xxooxxooxx

No comments: